In April, the Highline College Library provides a recommended reading list for English/Literacy learners including new immigrant students, ESL students, ABE students and other English/literacy learners, to help with their English achievement. The selection is based on the following themes:
- Instruction resources that will support instructors to create comprehensive, theme-based lessons for ESL literacy learners,
- Reading resources at the intermediate level,
- Reading resources at the advanced level,
- Writing resources at the intermediate level,
- Writing resources at the advanced level,
- Resources for speaking and listening,
- English Language test preparation.
Please come to the Highline College Library. You can find these materials on our Recommended Reading display rack on the Plaza Level of the library, in our New Readers Collection on the 4th floor (building 25) in room 419 on the east side, and in our main collection as well. Please borrow and enjoy them!